There are a large amount of changes so I suggest reading over the official patch notes after this shortened version. All achievements award 10 points unless otherwise noted.
Quote from: Zarhym (Source)
- Cataclysmically Delicious (20pts)
- Sample the following Cataclysm delicacies
- Drown Your Sorrows
- Drink the following Cataclysm beverages.
- Petting Zoo
- Obtain 100 companion pets.
- Obtain 125 companion pets.
- Thirty Tabards
- Equip 30 unique tabards. (now includes the Renowned Guild Tabard and Illustrious Guild Tabard.)
- Vial of the Sands
- Learn how to transform into a dragon and carry an ally.
- You'll Feel Right as Rain
- Feel 1000% better by eating Chocolate Cookies.
Gain 91 stacks of the Satisfied buff by eating Chocolate Cookies.
- Feel 1000% better by eating Chocolate Cookies.
- 2500 Daily Quests Complete
- Self explanatory, Complete 2500 Daily Quests.
- Justly Rewarded
- Make 30,000 gold from quest rewards.
- Bloodmyst Isle Quests now requires 60 quests, down from 65. (Alliance)
- Stonetalon Mountains Quests now requires 55 quests, down from 60. (Alliance)
- Explore Vashj'ir no longer requires to explore Fireplume Trench
- Eastern Kingdoms
- Explore Silverpine Forest no longer requires you to explore The Greymann Wall
- Explore Westfall no longer requires you to explore Gold Coast Quarry
- Explore the Cape of Stranglethorn no longer requires you to explore The Sundering.
- Explore Hillsbrad Foothills no longer requires to explore Lordamere Internment Camp, requires Brazie Farmstead instead.
- Explore Tol'Barad has been removed. (presumably because it's been bugged since 4.0.3 and Cataclysm's release. I couldn't find prior notice of this change but as I can see Live it is gone.)
- The following Battleground achievements have been permanently removed from the game, as they do not function correctly with the achievement tracking system:
- Guild Gankin' in Gilneas
- Guild Gulch
- The Peak of Perfection
- The Perfect Guild Storm
- Storming the Beach.
- Tol Barad
- Just Another Day in Tol Barad no longer requires Walk A Mile In Their Shoes (This was hotfixed previously, the patch just fixed the text)
- Strand of the Ancients
- Steady Hands now requires you to disarm 2 seaforium charges in a single battle, down from 5.
- Rated Battlegrounds
- The achievements to win 100 Rated Battlegrounds have been renamed to "Veteran of the Alliance" and "Veteran of the Horde", and now award those titles.
- Achievements to win 300 Rated Battlegrounds have been added, awarding the "Warbound" and "Warbringer" titles to the Alliance and Horde respectively.
- Arathi Basin
- The achievement "We Had It All Along *cough*" now requires the player to win Arathi Basin by 50 points or less, up from 10 points or less.
- The Battle for Gilneas
- The achievement "Jugger Not" now requires the player to win The Battle for Gilneas by 100 points or less, up from 10 points or less.
- The achievement "Out of the Fog" requires the player to defend 2 bases in a single battle, down from 3.
- The achievement "One Two Three You Don't Know About Me" requires the player to assault 2 bases in a single battle, down from 3.
- The achievement "Not Your Average PUG'er" now requires 10 total flag defenses, down from 50.
- The achievement "Battle for Gilneas All-Star" now requires a single flag assault and flag defense in a battle, down from 2.
- Twin Peaks
- Twin Peaks Perfection no longer requires you to not die.
Dungeons & Raids
- Heroic: Zul'Gurub
- Defeat Jin'do the Godbreaker in Zul'Gurub on Heroic Difficulty.
- Heroic Zul'Aman
- Defeat Daakara in Zul'Aman on Heroic Difficulty.
- Ohganot So Fast!
- Defeat Broodlord Mandokir in Zul'Gurub on Heroic Difficulty without killing Ohgan.
- Here, Kitty Kitty...
- Defeat High Priestess Kilnara in Heroic Difficulty after having fed Temple Rats to 4 of Bethekk's Pride.
- Hex Mix
- Un-hex all of the potential hex victims in Zul'Aman on Heroic Difficulty.
- Spirit Twister
- Defeat 20 Twisted Spirits within 15 seconds during the Jin'do encounter in Zul'Gurub on Heroic difficulty.
- Ring out!
- Defeat Daakara in Zul'Aman on Heroic difficulty without leaving the rectangular turquoise stonework inscribed on the floor in the center of his area.
- Gurubashi Headhunter
- Defeat Gub, Mortaxx, Kaolema, Mor'Lek, the Florawing Hive Queen, a Lost Offspring of Ghaz'Ranka, and the Gurubashi Master Chef in Zul'Gurub on Heroic difficulty.
- It's Not Easy Being Green
- Do not get hit by Bloodvenom, Pool of Acrid Tears, or Venomous Effusion in the High Priest Venoxis encounter in Zul'Gurub on Heroic difficulty.
- Tunnel Vision
- Defeat Halazzi in Zul'Aman on Heroic difficulty without killing any of his totems.
- The Limnologist now requires you to catch 43 different fishes, down from 48. (Bloated Fish were removed)
- The Oceanographer now requires you to catch 31 different fishes, down from 33. (Bloated Fish were removed)
Quote from: Bashiok (Source)
Changes to Ambassador Title in 4.1
In this case, if you have the achievement you'll keep the title. If you're close to getting the achievement, you might want to hurry and get it before 4.1 because after 4.1 you'd need to also gain the additional rep to meet the requirements, earn the achievement, and get the title.
Same as it was for Loremaster or Explorer, if you had the achievement you still have the achievement, even though the requirements changed.
Feat of Strength
- A new feat of strength with an associated title, "the Camel-Hoarder", has been added for players that have bested Dormus and obtained the Reins of the Grey Riding Camel -- because there must always be a Camel-Hoarder. Scourer of the Eternal Sands Obtain the reins of the Grey Riding Camel from Dormus the Camel-Hoarder.
- Agent of the Shen'dralar Earn exalted status with the Shen'dralar.
Achievement Bug Fixes
- The guild Rated Battleground title achievements should now properly be awarded.
- Valor and Conquest Points are displaying the correct values when tracked for achievements.
- The criteria on many of the profession-related guild achievements has been significantly reduced:
- Dust, Dust and more Dust! now requires the guild to disenchant 25,000 Items, down from 100,000.
- Dinner Party now requires the guild to place 1,500 Feasts, down from 5,000.
- Skinnin' For A Livin' now requires the guild to skin 50,000 corpses, down from 250,000.
- Gemcrafter Extraordinaire now requires the guild to cut 2,500 gems, down from 25,000.
- Master Crafter now requires the guild to 500 epic items, down from 1,500.
- We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat now requires the guild to fish 25,000 fishes, down from 50,000.
- The Pen is Mightier now requires the guild to create 2,500 Glyphs, down from 25,000.
- Like Shooting Fish In A Barrel now requires the guild to catch 50,000 Fishes, down from 100,000.
- (I've noticed Live, that a guild may have more than the required amount but not earn the achievement. You will need a guild to do the requirement one more time, e.g. You have 80,000/50,000 skinned (you will need to got skin a mob to get +1 more and trigger the achievement.))
- You Have Been Challenged Complete a guild challenge.
- Challenging Complete 50 guild challenges.
- A Difficult Challenge Complete 100 guild challenges.
- Raid Challenges Complete 50 guild raid challenges.
- Rated Battleground Challenges Complete 50 guild rated battleground challenges.
- Dungeon Challenges Complete 50 guild dungeon challenges.
- The Buddy System now rewards 10 Points, up from 0.
- Killing With Friends now rewards 10 Points, up from 0.